Beauty tricks for eyelashes
Eyebrows and eyelashes are the frame of the eyes and have a lot of incidence on the beauty projected by them. However their importance is not taken into account and therefore they do not receive the proper attention and cares. Below are listed some tips and recommendations to enhance the health and beauty of eyelashes in a natural way.
Beauty tips for eyebrows
To depilate you eyebrows in an adequate way, here are some interesting advises:
- Before you depilate your eyebrows it is necessary to disinfect the area a little bit with some alcohol.
- Do not wait for a complete growth of your eyebrows to depilate them, it is better to remove some of them each day, in this way it will be easier to maintain them and keep them beauty.
- Eyebrows should not be completely depilated because they are in danger of not growing again.
- Before depilating your eyebrows, draw a line to delineate the shape they should have in order to follow a pattern.
- If you do not like the pain caused by depilation, a beauty trick that can help you to ease the pain would be to moisten your eyebrows with Vaseline or with some type of grease cream before proceeding with the operation.
- The pencil for eyebrows and for eyelids can be applied more easily if the tip is softened with the flame of a match.
Beauty tips for eyelashes
In respect to the mascara there are a variety of tricks as the following:
- It is preferable to apply to eyelashes many light layers of mascara instead of one only matted layer.
- It is recommended to apply the mascara over the upper eyelashes during the day, you should use make up on the lower eyelashes only during night time.
- To add some brightness to the mascara, apply on the extremity of each eyelash a light layer of Vaseline.
- To separate eyelashes after applying the mascara it is required to brush them with a comb very well dried while the mascara is still wheat.
- To remove the mascara, you just have to close your eyes very well and with the help of a cotton hyssop apply a makeup remover over the eyelashes, do not rub them since they can break up or fall.
- If you have sparsely populated eyelashes and if they are too short, a surprising effect will be achieved applying on them some talc powder before the mascara. It must be done with eye closed and with the help of cotton or a brush.
- If the mascara has gone dried, you can apply a few drops of olive oil which will not only help the mascara look like new but it will make eyelashes look even brighter.
- If your eyelashes are too long but a little bit rigid, you can harden them and give them a harmonious curve with an eyelashes curler before applying them the mascara.