Cares and makeup for eyelashes
There are many tricks that can be used to enhance the appearance of eyelashes such as mascara and trimmers; here you will find useful tips to get more advantages of your eyelashes. For a start you can use an eyelashes curler to crimp them, in this way your eyelashes are raised and your eyes will look bigger. You should crimp your eyelashes before applying any type of makeup to prevent any rupture on your eyelashes caused by dryness. To intensify the effect, if the curled is made of metal you can warm it a little bit, in this way the lashes curling will last longer. Some other advises in respect of eyelashes curlers would be:
- Buy a curler of a very good quality, in the case of personal care cheap things end up being more expensive than the expected, you can see which is better by checking the structure which has to be of metal, the most famous brands of cosmetics have very good designs. Also it must have the protection made of rubber since there are other curlers with protections made with other materials such as sponge, and those materials may harm the eyelashes.
- Of all your face eyes should be makeup at the end, in order to get a more durable result. Before applying makeup or mascara you should check that your eyelashes are fully clean, for that matter, clear the eye shadows or any other makeup that could have fallen on the eyelashes with a brush, after that proceed to crimp them.
- Crimping your eyelashes is easy, but you should do it very carefully, hold the crimper softly and place your eyelashes on the base of the crimper, raising a little bit your face, use it just for a few seconds on one eye and some other few seconds on the other.
- If you are ready and you really like how your eyelashes look after curling them, that is the moment for you to apply the first layer of mascara, leave it drying very well and after that apply a second layer of mascara if you are the type of girl who really likes the makeup.
- For a good preservation of your eyelashes curler, you should keep it inside a case closed, although most of them come without a case, your curler can be contaminated if you do not protect it properly. You have to change the curler each six months, although it may look like new, it loses its functionality, because the area in charge of curling the eyelashes starts losing its shape after a while.
Eyelashes with the appropriate makeup can provide to any face the charm of a hypnotizing look, although the most important thing is to take an appropriate care of them in order to preserve them healthy, how good can be makeup over broken or fragile eyelashes? Besides there is nothing better than showing your own eyelashes instead of the artificial replacements.