Longer and fuller eyelashes are the most important element of an attractive look, especially if they are very well maintained, just a few minutes per day are required to take a good care of your eyelashes and preserve their beauty.
- The eyelashes constitute that brilliant dark component which grants that particularity to the look.
- Getting more density and vitality for eyelashes are the stronger desires among women.
- For a good care of eyelashes, elements such as soft and hypoallergenic treatments are required, therefore any treatment must be adapted first to the circumstances of extreme sensibility that surround them.
- It is not recommended to rub the eyes; some tics such as pulling from eyelashes or rubbing the eyes are not positive for eyelashes and for the health of eyes in general. Having these bad habits produce the erosion of the delicate skin that surrounds the eyes and it can lead to the loss of eyelashes.
Structure of Eyelashes
- Eyelashes are formed by flakes of keratin which is the key element that provides elasticity and resistance to eyelashes.
- Eyelashes receive their color of melanin pigments, which can vary from light blond to black
- Just like what happens with hair, eyelashes grow too, they have a cycle of life and once it is completed they fall and are replaced by new ones; this cycle is very slow and can last up to five months.
- External condition and environmental factors such as ultraviolet rays can damage eyelashes since they can be very aggressive leading to the weakening of eyelashes.
- You must avoid being exposed to sunlight directly without using protective sunglasses; also rubbing the eyes should be avoided.
- The mascara brings some protection for eyelashes, although any makeup must be removed at night before going to bed since, once they hardened because of the mascara they become fragile and prone to rupture.
- It is recommended for you to use a mild makeup remover which is not greasy.
- When eyelashes grow poorly it is recommended to blink a lot with frequency.
- There are creams formulated with keratin and castor oil that are good for nourishing, conditioning and hydrating the capillary surface strengthening them.
The key is hydration
As we have seen before, the structure of eyelashes owes its elasticity and resistance to keratin scales, therefore it is very important to nourish and hydrate them adequately so they do not lose strength and end up falling. Experts on cosmetology recommend the remove the makeup from them very carefully, every day, with products especially formulated for that matter, after that it is recommended to hydrate them with a regenerative cream. A good homemade trick would be to apply on a daily basis castor oil or vaseline.
Give them the perfect shape
A good way to enhance the appearance of eyelashes is to have a permanent to crimp the eyelashes restoring their density; this type of treatment is very demanded among men too.