The right way to remove the makeup from your eyelashes
Eyelashes, besides being a natural protection for the eye from the aggressions of environment, they also make you look gorgeous and add an especial touch to your look, all you have to do is to take a proper care of them, not only for esthetical purposes but for the health f your own eyes. There are creams in the market which are made with keratin that make your eyelashes stronger and these creams also hydrate and nourish the hair follicles on which your eyelashes are formed. When you apply one of these creams should always be careful to prevent the contact of the product with the cornea of your eye in order to prevent irritations and damages as a consequence.
There is also a variety of products to enhance the density and the beauty of your eyelashes, one of them which is highly recommended for cosmetologists and which has the support of many satisfied costumers is Idol Lash, a wonderful and innovative product which improves the appearance of eyelashes in a natural way without producing side effects. Due to the sensibility of the skin of eyelashes the ingredients of Idol Lash have been selected very carefully to prevent inflammations and further complications.
One of the key practices, which has to be done very carefully is the removal of makeup from eyelashes, since if it is done without the proper care, it may harm the eyelashes and make them fall. After they have been submitted to the makeup and exposed to the chemical ingredients of mascara it is vital for you to clean them properly and deeply to prevent the fall of your eyelashes.
Tips to remove the makeup
- The lotion or cream appropriate for this procedure must be enriched with emollients and soothing extracts. However the products whose assets are based on natural elements are always the most recommended.
- Most of mascara products are enriched with keratin, try to get one of these products.
- When waterproof mascara has been applied on eyelashes, a special care must be taken to remove the makeup from them, since an excessive application of this type of product can weaken the hair follicle on which eyelash grows.
- Applying only one layer of makeup remover will not be enough to remove completely the remains of makeup from eyelashes, a cotton hyssop impregnated on makeup remover must be applied a lot of times from the inside to the outside to get a proper cleansing, do not rub your eyes, on the contrary it must be applied very delicately making slow movements.
- Removing the makeup form eyelashes is a practice that must be done at the end of every day before going to sleep to avoid the weakening and fall of eyelashes.
To keep them healthy, it is important to brush them since it is a stimulating as brushing the hair, the circulation is activated and therefore the hair follicle health is enhanced.