Using your eyes to conquer
The eyes of a woman are one of the secrets of her seductive powers, and there are a lot of things you need to know in order to take full advantage of this quality. Below you will find some tips of how to create a striking look to which no one will be able to resist.
Preparing the main weapon: your eyes
- The first thing is to crimp your eyelashes, which can be done with a crimper or with the help of a little spoon, this last one is the most recommended since crimpers tend to leave your eyelashes with a "square" shape, while the little spoon leaves them with a slight curvature which is the effect that we are looking for. Choose a little spoon with a border not to thick or soft, in order to obtain the best results.
- The curling must be done when the eyelashes are fully clean and dry. If you just had a shower or just washed your face, then wait ten minutes before curling your eyelashes.
- For painting your eyelashes and eyebrows, use fresh makeup.
- After applying the mascara, which should be done from the root to the tips, use a little comb to separated those eyelashes that look to be a little bit sticky.
- After curling your eyelashes -and before painting them- spread over them a little bit of beer with a hyssop in a very delicate way. Wait until the beer dries and apply them the mascara.
Getting to meet with the look
The visual contact – looking at the eyes of the other person- is a very powerful act of communication, which is normally restricted to very brief moments. Prolonging a visual contact or meeting with the look of a person implies a big emotion and does admit other interpretations but being an act of love or hostility. The contact with the eyes can be so disturbing that in a social activity, we avoid eye contact of more than a second of duration, and most of the people will avoid eye contact at all.
Conquering with your eyes
The most important thing is to maintain a look on the eyes of the person you want to conquer for more than a second (not too much more or else your gaze may look threatening or aggressive), what can happen is the following:
- If this person maintains the eyes on yours for more than a second too, there are a lot of possibilities of receiving a positive answer from the other side.
- If after the first visual contact has ended, the other person looks at you again, you can be sure that you have captivated the attention of that person.
- If the eye contact is accompanied by a smile, then you can feel comfortable enough to get closer to that person.
- You can interpret that your interests are not matched if the other person doesn’t look at you again.