What you should know about eyelashes
Probably you are aware by now about the advantages of having gorgeous and dense eyelashes, and the hypnotic effect they can have on anyone who sees them. This is why here you will find information about how to make your eyelashes to look beautiful using any of the proposals available on the market, but always considering the implications.
Artificial eyelashes: benefits and disadvantages
- They can enhance the appearance of eyelashes by making them look bigger, and they can be used to frame the whole silhouette of the eye as for refill all the empty spaces which are very evident among eyelashes.
- To place them very well special glue is used and some tweezers of rounded end, and of course a mirror, some glues although may cause some irritation if the skin is too sensitive.
- There are a variety of artificial eyelashes or falsies, such as those that come on a complete set or those that are separated on little groups and portions which can be used to intercalate with the natural ones.
- You should never sleep with artificial eyelashes over your eyelids since they can be harmful for your eyes and cause infections.
- The problem of artificial eyelashes is that at any point of the day you will have to remove them; losing all the charm they provide to your eyes once they are removed.
- Additionally you must be very careful when placing the glue on your lids, if you miscalculate the dose; you will have to face embarrassing situations if the artificial eyelash falls in public.
Especial tints for eyelashes
- The eyelashes with tint acquire and intense color and certain thickness on their appearance.
- These tints have a can last from three to four months, after that period of time; the natural color of eyelashes is recovered forth.
- The tint on eyelashes is useful for people with cleared colors eyelashes or on a woman who likes to makeup eyelashes every day, but does not have enough time to apply the mascara each day.
- Tints are contraindicated for people affected by conditions such as an inflammation of the conjunctiva with a lot of frequency.
- They are also contraindicated for people with a very sensitive skin since they can suffer irritations or allergies to the components of the tint.
- The technique is similar to the one used on the implants of hair against baldness.
- A small portion of your scalp pertaining to the area of the area of the nape (where the hair is stronger) is extracted; and from thirty to forty hair follicles are used to implant them on the lines of eyelashes.
- This procedure is done with local anesthesia.
- They have to be trimmed from time to time since they grow just like hair (follicles of the scalp were used for the implant).
- A consequence of a bad implant would be rubbing against the cornea.