When eyelashes fall too much
Eyelashes health is topic that should be treated and attended with the appropriate emphasis, eyelashes beauty depend on good nourishment and adequate cares, as well as the way they protect the eye. However, there are bad practices that can weaken the eyelashes and produce their deterioration and fall, consequently it is very important to be informed about the factors that have incidence over the health of eyelashes, and especially, every women should know what to do and what she shouldn’t do to take care of eyelashes.
Causes for the fragility and fall of eyelashes
- Stop rubbing your eyes, especially if you have mascara or makeup over your eyelashes, on the other hand do not use the mascara in excess. A too heavy dose of mascara can produce an overload of weight on the fragile eyelashes.
- If you are aware that your eyelashes are falling with too much frequency and you have got to find empty spaces between them, then the waterproof mascara is not recommended for you, since it is too heavy and a little bit hard to remove.
- At the time of removing the makeup and mascara from your eyelashes, do it very carefully and softly without rubbing your eyes. Cosmetic experts and dermatologists recommend that should be used for this matter cotton soaked in makeup remover and pass it delicately by the eyelashes until the whole makeup is fully removed.
- Eyelashes fall can be consequence of an allergy or hyper sensibility to any component of the mascara or eyeliner specifically, to confirm or discard this possibility try to change the brand of the products you are using for makeup and see if that solves the problem.
- Another toll forbidden for women with eyelashes too fragile is the eyelash curler; if you do not have strong eyelashes then forget about this tool.
- The allergy to the pollen (or to other substances) can produce annoyances on the eyes which can worsen the fall of eyelashes. Eyes can get swallowed and irritated, which is why we tend to rub them. The antihistamines prescribed by the doctor are the best solution in this case.
How to strengthen eyelashes and stop their loss
Castor oil is very recommended for the care of eyelashes by many professionals on the cosmetic field, and combined with other elements it can be used to restore the health of your eyelashes; below you will find some advises that can be useful for you to treat the conditions that are affecting your eyelashes.
On a little jar mix in equal parts castor oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil and olive oil. You can find all of them on natural products stores or on big drug stores. Every night remove the makeup from your eyes and especially from eyelashes with a little towel soaked on this combination of oils, when no trace of mascara is left, apply just a drop of them on your lids massaging softly and carefully.